Tuesday, May 24, 2011

THE STRUGGLE IN TODAY'S MARKETPLACE

Well first I have to say, your title caught my eye. I'm surprised no one has signed up with you. I know I'm not the only one struggling with an online business. I have been trying for a few years, actually for many years. When I first got started, I lost a lot of money investing foolishly with scam artist. I was green and didn't know anything except the fact that I wanted to earn money. First it was a couple of hundred, then 1,500 and then in the thousands. My last big loss was approximately $50,000. between me and my son. You would think by now I would give up, but not me. I am determined to get my business off the ground and not just thriving. My plan is to be financially successful, I don't have to be a billionaire but I would be happy achieving in the Millions. My dream is to reach the top, so that I don't have to worry about having what I want and need. Then I would be grateful to be able to leave my love ones well off and also share with them how they can earn without struggling on a 9 to 5. Finally, I want to be able to help others be successful in their desires of entrepreneurship and becoming a business owner. Sharing my knowledge, experience and ideas would be a blessing for myself and others.


http://dinarinc.com/opportunity-in-iraq



http://twittercounter.com/marieclv

No comments:

Post a Comment